- Mounted wheels CAN NOT be returned.
- Please INSPECT the products upon arrival for size, color, bolt pattern, blemishes, and any shipping damages.
- Prior to mounting your tires to the NEW wheels, make sure you check the brakes, hub, bolt pattern, fender and suspension clearance to ensure proper fitment.
- Mount tires onto wheels only with equipment specifically designed for alloy wheels.
- Do not use equipment that will scratch, scrape or abrade the wheels.
- Wheel adaptors and spacers are not recommended. If installed, the purchaser assumes all responsibility and liability.
- Use only self adhesive tape weights when balancing. The use of clip on style weights is not recommended as they can damage the wheel finish and void the warranty.
- Always use the correct type of lug nut.
- Always use the vehicle manufacturer's recommended torque specifications when tightening lug nuts.
- Re-torque the lug nuts after 75-100 miles of driving.
Care & Maintenance
- Keeping your wheels clean on a continual (weekly) basis is the best way to maintain their "like new" finish and luster.
- Never clean your wheels while they are hot.
- Water and a mild non-abrasive cleaner is the best solution for cleaning your wheels.
- A good rule of thumb to follow when selecting a cleaning solution is; if it is not safe for the paint on your vehicle it is probably not safe for your wheels.
- Applying a coat of non-abrasive carnauba based auto wax after cleaning is all the protection your wheels should need.
Copyright © 2017 ESM Fine Alloy Wheel
Design & Developed by DigitalVertex